23 Aug 2011

summer blues :)

Summer is almost over, but we still can use bright colors which are very popular this season. :D 
Enjoy the rest of the summer, I know I'm not writting so often but I sure will :):)



Let's get this started: ( this is also very easy tutorial, just wanted to show you how just one color can make you gorgeous :) )

1. Just use a soft, creamy eye-pencil. :D Line your eyes and make a little wing like cat-eye effect.
Then set it with a blue eyeshadow ( or any color you're using). For a better effect I lined the outer corner with black gel liner.


 Highlight under your browbone, inner corners, put mascara and you're done.:) Because I've set the liner with powder it stayed the whole night. And I was dancing and stuff.:D This look is best for brown eyes. A purple look would suit blue eyes best, and brown for green :) For the lips I used a bright pink lipstick (forgot to take a picture :S ) but a nude one will be ok :D

Final result:
RedMonster xx

No comments:

Post a Comment