1 Aug 2011

Gold rush :)

Well, I'm crazy about golds and browns when I do my eye make-up. :D My brown eyes really pop with that kind of looks. I'll share to you one of my all time favourites.
Gold suites all eye colors nice. It just depends about the color you are using it with. I prefer with brown eyeshadow altough I've seen with pinks&purples. Strange but I think nice :D

so let's start with the tutorial :D
1. First apply a gold cream base on your eyelid. Blend it well.


2. Then add a gold eyeshadow. I used a bronzer (I'll list products at the end). Add a white highlight into your inner corners and under your browbone.


3. I mixed a matt brown and a matt black eyeshadow to make it more glamorous. Apply it to your outer "v" and blend, blend, blend. :DD


3. At the end, apply the black eyeshadow under your eyes, line them with black liner and add mascara ( false lashes are optional ). And that's it :D


Final result:

Now for the face apply a bit of bronzer and for the lips a pink lipgloss..:) see you in my next post!

Products used:
- Avon gold cream eyeshadow ( the name rubbed off :( )
- essence sun club bronze and blush - brunettes,darker skin
-  essence pocket beauty palette in 01 eye love to travel
- Max Factor false lash effect in black
- essence stay with me lipgloss in 02 my favourite milkshake

RedMonster xx

No comments:

Post a Comment