31 Aug 2011

.rock on :)

First sorry for not being a while here, I was just enjoying the rest of the summer:D I promise you to post more ^^ Today's tutorial is a look that's sort of rock one :D I had trouble with the eyeliner again, and with the camera. It looks more intenzive in real life. I hope you still will enjoy it.:)

Let's start:
1. Fill in your brows and apply a beige base to the lid.



 2. Then apply a light purple color to the crease and blend it.


3. The go over the light purple with a darker one mixed with black eyeshadow and blend it. Do not apply any eyeshadow to the lid.

4. Now take a soft eyeliner and line your eyes. Set it with black eyeshadow so it lasts longer.(my eyeliner pencil broke right here -.-'')


5. At the end, highlight, apply few coats of mascara. The lips could almost any color (anything nude,bright pink,dark purple or pink,but not red ones or dark brown). And we've finished it ^^

Final result:

I wore this look for a long time and I had a bit problems with the eyeliner on the bottom eyelid. Try to use waterproof make-up or you end up looking like a racoon.:D

RedMonsterxx

No comments:

Post a Comment