8 Aug 2011

quick&simple :)

I love working with eyeliners, in the summer the most. It's simple, clean and for any occassion. 
Because the eyes are simple, you can work more with your lips. 
Hope you like it :)


1. Apply a shimmery cream base on your lid. Set it with a neutral eyeshadow. Do your brows as you usually do.


2. Now we're going to give some dept to the crease. Apply a mat light brown eyeshadow and blend. It will appear more shimmery because of the base.


3. The most difficult part for me is the liner. I prefer to use the gel one, but I use these tricks when i use the liquid one: 1) With an angled brush or a flat one apply black shadow as you would do the liner. Now go over with the liquid liner little by little. If you make any mistakes when you do the winged eyeliner use a q tip with eye make-up remover and clean the mistakes :)



At the end apply maskara, false lashes ( I don't have one :$). Highlight under you browbone and the inner corners. Play with the lip color, you can do red, 
bright pink or leave it neutral :D

Final result:


I also applied white eyeliner on the waterline, but what you'll use is your choice :)

RedMonster xx

No comments:

Post a Comment