23 Jul 2011

Turquoise me :)

Here's another bright summer look. First sorry for the pictures, it was a rainy day so the colors are not as bright as I wanted. But still I think the pictures are ok. :)) Also, I've done this tutorial with an essence palette so I'll post pictures of colors I've used. It will be easier for you to see and use similar colors. Hope you'll like  it ;)

Here we go :
1. Apply a cream bronze base for the eyeshadow. I used the one from an Avon palette, but the name rubbed off so I can't tell you it's name. Shape your brows as usual.



2. Here's the palette, it's the essence quattro palette in o1 ciao bella ( sorry but it might be not available anymore, I'm not sure)




Take the color 1 and place it in the inner half of your eye. With the same color highlight under your browbone. Then take the color 2 and place it in the outer half of your eye. Blend this two colors together.




3. Then use the color 3 and blend it into the crease and a bit under your eyes. This will contour your eyes and give it depth.



4. Here's the bight part.:D Take a turquise color and apply it under your eyes over the bronze color we've put before. Line just a quarter of your waterline with black liner. Your eyes willa appear rounder.


6. Finish off with mascara ( I used Max Factor False Lash Effect in black) and put a nude lipgloss ( essence xxxl nudes in 02 light candy)


Final result:


And this is it. Comment if you like it. See you in my next post.
RedMonster xx

No comments:

Post a Comment