19 Jul 2011

Pink leopard look^^

  I've been looking through my previous make-up looks and I found a contest entry for a masquerade make-up. I've done a leopard look and I thougt i should do a more wearable one.

One of my favourite leopard combination is pink and the print. I made a step by step tutorial so hope 
you'll enjoy it. Comment if you like it ^^




Contest entry:
                                    



Let's get started :D
        1.   For a base apply a white kohl pencil and create a shape you like. Smudge the pencil with your finger or  using a sponge tip aplicator. Don't forget to apply the pencil under your eye because we'll be putting eyeshadow  there too. Your eyebrows have to be nice and dark so they'll frame your face and the look were're creating. Shape them as you usually do.




2. Now take a fluffy brush and a bright pink eyeshadow and pack it on the lid and the shape we've created so the color is intense. Blend the edges. Add highlight in the inner corner. Use a white or a pink pearl eyeshadow.


  .    3. Use a flat or an angled brush and dip it into a deep purple color. Apply that under your eye and close to your upper lashline. Blend it so there aren't harh edges. If you want to line your eyes with a black liner for more dramaric eyes.





                 
        4. Here comes the fun part! :D Take a liquid or gel liner (the one you feel more comfortable with) and start drawing the leopard print. Don't do too much. It can look messy at the end. For an extra effect, add glitter, but I went out of it so I didn't do that. At the end curl your lashes, apply coats of mascara (false lashes are optional) and you are done! :))


I would not use blush just a bit of bronzer. For the lips I used a soft shimmer pink lipstick. :)


Final result:

Hope you liked it, see you in my next post! :)

RedMonster xx

No comments:

Post a Comment