10 Jan 2012

DIY decorating storage boxes ^^

I was home alone the whole day and pretty nervous because all my jewellery is everywhere in my room. As a teenager I don't have lots of money to buy myself something to storage it so I decided to take what I have and decorate my own storage boxes. It's easy and it can be a cool accessories to your room :)

What you need is:
1. scissors
2. glue
3. magazine covers or pages
4. boxes from your phone, mp4 player etc.


So the next part is simple. You just wrap and stick the cover to your box like you're wrapping a Christmas present :D The edges will look weird a bit so stick them with glue in the inner part of the box so it looks like it's the box's cover. Also if you want to, you can cut out letters from magazines and stick them on the box like " bracelets " or " earings " so you know what's in them.

My final result:



Hope you guys like it, I will do more DIY mini projects ^^
Love, Kaja xx

No comments:

Post a Comment